On Jan 20, 10:28pm, "rkruczkowski" wrote:
}
} The little hole let you change from the Catalyst console (normal patch
} cable) to the Cisco router console cable (rollover)  I just wish all
} Cisco devises came with this, then we would not have to carry around the
} black or blue rollover cable.

     Hmm...  My CiscoPro 2509 came with a black console cable, which
appears to be a normal cable.  The ROM is copyrighted 1986-1994, so I
guess some older routers had the black cable (or, was it just the
CiscoPros)?

}-- End of excerpt from "rkruczkowski"