Hello, colleges!

The last week was so hard, but this doesn't matter because
I passed CCIE Written exam with 94%. ;)

Well, last minutes of test I had known my success, but
I was impressed of this percentage when I press last button. ;)

This test was not so hard for me, especially I should notice accuracy
of questions and fair of choices. A lot of questions was too tricky,
but all what you need is only attention. Personally, I haven't problem with
that.

I have 6 years cisco hardware experience, I took my CCNA 3 years ago,
and completed my CCNP/CCDP last year. I do my networking job every day,
and I love that (isn't this reason for success? ;).

But of course some useful things, books, webs help me a lot.

Jeff Doyle, Caslow, Halabi - you shouldn't miss this.
Boson preparation tests are useful too.

Sybex CCIE guide is a nice blueprint for methodical study (but there's
a lot of errors and lacks in some topics).

In my opinion, for ccie written you must understand basic routing and
bridging technologies inside and out, that's a big deal. That's not very
cisco
specific or hardware oriented exam (well, some questions are specific,
but few of). You should memorize some hex values, but don't worry about
that, because of lot of cramnotes on the web consist all you need. ;)

Actually, all tips and url's are in this mail list already, but I want put
this one:
http://www.heinzulm.com/test.html

There's bunch of questions. No answers.
Good questions for feel yourself ccie prepared. ;) Try it.

Okay, now it's time for lab. Let's look how I'm _really_ good. ;)

>From Russia but with love.
Vladivostok city, Russia.
Alexey Yashin, CCNP, CCDP