From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Cisco Lover
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 4:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No One on List can help for this??? [7:19169]

Hi Cisco Guys..

I am mashing my head for a long time for the answer of this Question and
have sent on list various times but no reply yet.....

CAn any one help to remove this confusion????

WHAT shoud be the address and mask when we deals with SNA traffic in DLSW+
LSAP  ACLS.??

I found ACL having two entries in Caslow as 0x0004 0x0001 & 0x0404 0x0001

but at some other places,I saw this as  0x0d0d 0x0001 and even as 0x0000
0x0d0d ??

Now I am really confused what is right or wrong ???

As far as I know this is the output of some ANDING but i am not sure where
it came from???

Any guy/CCIE can explain this plz.

Thanks a  lot.

A Cisco lover