I did indeed already answer this:

SNA uses

0000 0100 0000 0100 (0404 for DSAP and SSAP) (test frame)
0000 0101 0000 0101 (0505 for DSAP and SSAP) (session establishment)
0000 1000 0000 1000 (0808 for DSAP and SSAP) (during the session)
0000 1100 0000 1100 (0C0C for DSAP and SSAP) (during the session)

To get 04 or 05, you could use 0000 0100 (04) and a wildcard mask of 0000
0001 (01) where 0 means must match and 1 means don't care, as in
access-list wildcard masks.

To get 08 or 0C, you could use 0000 1100 (0C) and a wildcard mask of 0000
0100 (04) where 0 means must match and 1 means don't care.

Perhaps the 0000 1101 (0D) is some weird way of combining everything? It
could me a wildcard mask where 0 means must match and 1 means don't care.

Notice that the third bit in for 4, 5, 8, and C is always 0 as it is in
1101 (D)! Ah hah, that's a clue!

Cisco Lover, if that's not enough of an answer I do have one more piece of
advice and it's not going to be nearly as nicely-worded as Urooj's advice.
My advice is give up on the silly plan of jumping right into CCIE. If you
can't even recognize a wildcard mask when you see it, then you need to
start with CCNA. There's no shame in that. It's the way most people go.

Priscilla

At 10:55 AM 9/9/01, Urooj's Hi-speed Internet wrote:
>Hi Cisco Lover,
>To mitigate your agony and probably help you prevent any further grief, may
>I suggest that you dig a bit deeper into MAC-Layer ACL's. Configuring newer
>ones and understanding the current ones may, in fact, seem like a breeze.
>Just browse through the following URL.
>
>http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/ibm_c
>/bcprt1/bcsrb.htm
>
>It contains a lot of examples at the end. Try converting it into binary form
>and understand them in greater depth. I recall a previous email by Priscilla
>Oppenheimer explains them also. So, may I suggest that you also search the
>'grourstudy archives' for them. And let me assure you that once you start
>understanding them you will start enjoying them too. Have fun. ( One little
>bit of advice also. You cannot cram an ACL's because this approach may do
>more harm than good in the longer run.)
>
>Aziz S. Islam.

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com