Hi All,

Just checking anyone has the experience on the multicast tunnelling
configuration.

I have configured three routers to use the Sparse mode for multicast traffice
and they works perfectly.

After I remove the centre router command, "ip pim sparse-mode" and try to use
the tunnel to conect the first and third router. I have problem.

I use the following command to config the tunnel within the first and third
router.

interface tunnel0
ip unnumbered type number
tunnel source ip-addressa
tunnel destination ip-address

It seems that the mulitcast traffic does not go to the tunnel automatically.
have tried the ip mroute 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 tunnel0. And it does not help. For
simplicity, I use all the ethernet port for the connection.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Francis