hi all

I have been cracking my head with this load-balancing
issue but still no answer .

It goes as such

Customer A has two providers to Internet

The first provider runs BGP with Customer A and is
only a Receive-Only Inbound link over Satellite

The second provider is a terrestrial link full-duplex
but the customer does not run BGP with them but purely
a default route

Question is how can I use BGP to balance the traffic
between the two providers for the Inbound traffic to
the customer.

I have been contemplating on using AS-PATH prepend but
was not so ready to use it because the customer does
not have their own AS-NUMBER and is using private AS
number provided by the first satellite provider and
the first provider simply strip private AS-Numbers at
their router

Any form of input will be greatly appreciated

http://im.yahoo.com