You have no way of influencing via BGP the inbound routes since your
using a private AS on one link and default on the other.  You need to
work with your providers if you wish to have incoming traffic to your
network influenced one way or the other.

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"