As Manager, Voice/Data systems at the law firm I worked at, we demo'd two
different Videoconferencing technologies.  I don't remember the first
vendor, but the second we looked at was Polycom.  For both, I had 3 ISDN
lines installed (3 x 128 kbps = 384 kbps).  Use that as a ballpark figure
for video - if you're going to use specialized videoconferencing equipment.

  -- Leigh Anne