Thanks much to Andras and others!  Andras, when you said you had all units
configured not to run at rate greater than 256k, and the quality is still OK
or good;  I assumed you had both video and voice traffice over those PVCs,
such as NetMeeting application?  Again, Thanks alot for all of the info!

Thomas N.