Hello group!
I have a network that is set up in a hub and spoke arrangement. We have 10
remote offices with 3-5 users at each location, and 1 data center which
controls all internet access, file and printer sharing and email services.
Our teleco arrangemet is as follows.

Data Center:     1 Frame relay T1 with subinterfaces to 7 remote offices at
speeds of 56K and 128K.
                           1 AT&T T1 that goes into a channel bank where the
other 3 remote sites get 56K lines and then the rest of the channels of the
T1 are dedicated to voice.
                            Hardware Cisco 2522

Remote Sites:    56k or 128k data circuits either frame or Point to Point.
Hardware is Cisco 1600

My Question!!!: Is there a way to have a modem connection on the 1600's that
dials up the 2522 when the circuit goes down? We currently have no backup
for our data connection and I think that this is a major problem. (Circuits
can go down  and with no communication to the ERP system, phones ring off
the hook) Cost of course is a major issue, as funding is currently very
limited. Possibly a $2500 budget?

We do have phone lines into the remote sites that could be used to dial out
from.

I am looking for a solution that would maybe use modems on the 1600's and
some sort of a modem pool or modem bank to receive all the connections in
the case of a major outage at the data center on the 2522.

If this is possible, please let me know how you would do it!! Also if you
have any reccomendations for modem banks or pools that would send the
authentication requests to our 2522 that would be great!

Thanks in advance for your replies..

Andy Davidson