Any reccomendations on hardware to use? I see that the 2511 is a access
server that you can connect multiple exterior modems to. Is this what you
would reccomend for the data center office? Is there a solution that has the
modems internal so that we don't have a bunch of modems stacked up and
seperate? Possibly a rack mountable modem pool that would work with the 2511
to achieve our goal of 10 incoming lines?

All replies appreciated!!!

Andy

""MADMAN""  wrote in message
> You sure can, this is a good URL showing how to conifigure your aux
> ports and set up the chat scripts that make it happen.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/471/aux-aux-watch.html
>
>   Dave
>
> Andy Davidson wrote:
> >
> > Hello group!
> > I have a network that is set up in a hub and spoke arrangement. We have
10
> > remote offices with 3-5 users at each location, and 1 data center which
> > controls all internet access, file and printer sharing and email
services.
> > Our teleco arrangemet is as follows.
> >
> > Data Center:     1 Frame relay T1 with subinterfaces to 7 remote offices
at
> > speeds of 56K and 128K.
> >                            1 AT&T T1 that goes into a channel bank where
> the
> > other 3 remote sites get 56K lines and then the rest of the channels of
the
> > T1 are dedicated to voice.
> >                             Hardware Cisco 2522
> >
> > Remote Sites:    56k or 128k data circuits either frame or Point to
Point.
> > Hardware is Cisco 1600
> >
> > My Question!!!: Is there a way to have a modem connection on the 1600's
> that
> > dials up the 2522 when the circuit goes down? We currently have no
backup
> > for our data connection and I think that this is a major problem.
(Circuits