All -

I know that emotions are high right now, and energies
are in different directions, however:

The koran states that suicide is wrong and against
God. There are a significant number of desparate
people who have inappropraitely decided that killing
themselves is the way to achieve a goal, and specific
religious factions have pushed them to the breaking
point.

I am a Zionist and Jewish, and have many friends in
Israel. I have Arab and Muslim friends also.

Please, do not target all Arabs or Muslims in reaction
to this week's actions. Please, become mindful that
security in the US has always been too lax and that we
as a people need to change this.

We need to punish those responsible for this attack
and work to prevent future attacks, but attacking
innocents and stereotyping cannot show the world our
enlightenment as Americans.

As to the board's role I will let others moderate that
function. I would encourage everyone to work through
the anger and fear that they are feeling and channel
that energy towards positive ends.

Peace.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====