From: Thad Gaston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 3:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: TIME TO STOP RE: 'It's not the US they want to destroy.
[7:19879]

Karl,

It is clear that you are dealing with some serious issues. It is also
clear that you are ignorant as to the belief, practice and traditions of
Islam and Muslims. What you cleary continue to point back to is the acts
of MEN.

Ofcourse you as an opportunist would take this time to get on your "soap
box". But also as an African American man need I remind you of the
attrocities committed on American soil against slaves in the name of
"Democracy". So while you ride your high-horse. Let me also remind you
that people such as yourself actually perpetuate what is truly a CULT
mentality.

I take it your solution now is to nuke any muslim in the world. Wipe out
the 1 billion plus people that live in all areas and corners of the
world. That live, work, and contribute to establish peace. It is sad to
see this type of banter and clear dissolution make it to this list and
even worse the hatred that is concealed in the hearts of people like
you.

Thaddeus Gaston

PS

All,

I apologize to all on the list. I will no longer acknowledge this
thread. May justice be served to those who are responsible for this act
and may the truth of these matter come to light. May Allah have mercy on
all of the victims and families of this act.