Hello Guys,

after recovering from the shock of WTC,I just
remembered that life still has to goes on.
I have a quest and it is : I am due to appear on an
interview on Monday 17th Sep., and I have to give a
presentation on why cisco, and not other competitors.
I have to be able to convince my interviewers in fine
english, why(and how) cisco products(old and new),
protocols,strategy or policy gives cisco an edge over
other competitors, and therefore places cisco at the
top most position.
I have gathered some facts already from cisco's
website
and have acquired some knowledge of cisco over the
years from experience and certifications, but as this
is a matter of do it well and get the job,or not,I
thought it was a good idea to share your
experiences,advice,facts etc,etc.
I would be very thankful for any input at all.
Thank you.