I've asked Natasha to send this (1 - so that people wouldn't know it was
from me) and (2 - because I hate cluttering the list with OT posts).
However, she's likely just forgotten...  and in the spirit of everyone
needing a little laughter back in their lives, I've decided to post it.
This one is dedicated to all those true techies out there...

Uh-hem .

Hangin' out in a bar...

I was hanging out in a SCSI bar.  A loud bandwidth played in the corner.

I gave the place a binary search.  I saw a little chip in the corner.  She
SIMMed like a pro.  I traversed over to her.

She pressed her Apples against me.  "Hey, Mac, do you have a hard drive?"

"No, only a floppy," I replied.

"Well, then you need an Amiga," she said.

"Vi?"

"Well, if I was your Amiga, we could interface."

We went to a motel on a VESA local bus.

The motel was SCSI-2.  It needed to be debugged.

"So, how much is this going to cost me?"  I queried.

She added it up right away.  She had a mind like a...like a.... She could
add really fast.

She stripped her binaries.  It was quite a procedure.

"I'm going to turn your software into hardware," she transmitted.

She started to spreadsheet.

"So, are you ready to RAM?" she called.

I had been auditing everything.  I sent a signal. It was time for the trap.

All the agents burst through the gateway.  My manager was with them.

"Awk!  It's a RAID!" she said.

"Don't arrest me!  I'm a motherboard!  How will I explain this to my Sun?"

The agents were not responding.  They got ready to stop her process.

She was getting desperate.  "Hey, I could do a favor for all of you.  I'm
fully multitasking."

It didn't work.  We're all UNIX.