Leigh Anne,

                Pretty Cool.  I must say that the last few days have been
tough, for everyone I'm sure.  I just glad my "sister" never made it to
work on time(she worked on the 83rd floor, tower 1).  God is Good.......

Nigel.

rom: "Leigh Anne Chisholm"

15:03:58 -0400 > >I've asked Natasha to send this (1 - so that people
wouldn't know it was >from me) and (2 - because I hate cluttering the
list with OT posts). >However, she's likely just forgotten... and in the
spirit of everyone >needing a little laughter back in their lives, I've
decided to post it. >This one is dedicated to all those true techies out
there... > >Uh-hem . > >Hangin' out in a bar... > >I was hanging out in a
SCSI bar. A loud bandwidth played in the corner. > >I gave the place a
binary search. I saw a little chip in the corner. She >SIMMed like a pro.
I traversed over to her. > >She pressed her Apples against me. "Hey, Mac,
do you have a hard drive?" > >"No, only a floppy," I replied. > >"Well,
then you need an Amiga," she said. > >"Vi?" > >"Well, if I was your
Amiga, we could interface." > >We went to a motel on a VESA local bus. >
>The motel was SCSI-2. It needed to be debugged. > >"So, how much is this
going to cost me?" I queried. > >She added it up right away. She had a
mind like a...like a.... She could >add really fast. > >She stripped her
binaries. It was quite a procedure. > >"I'm going to turn your software
into hardware," she transmitted. > >She started to spreadsheet. > >"So,
are you ready to RAM?" she called. > >I had been auditing everything. I
sent a signal. It was time for the trap. > >All the agents burst through
the gateway. My manager was with them. > >"Awk! It's a RAID!" she said. >
Posted at: >http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=19997&t=19997