From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ouellette, Tim
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 8:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Serial is reset? [7:20255]

After look at some of the t1's in one of my boxes. I see the following

Serial2/0:23 is reset, line protocol is down

After looking on cisco, I couldn't find an exact description of what this
means. Can anyone provide some insight?

May god have mercy on the souls of those who betray him.

Tim

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of Thomas Crowe.vcf]