Typically (assuming the interface was working originally and you've made no
changes) this would indicate that the circuit is disconnected...
Can you see what the equipment at the other end is saying?
Again assuming there hasn't been a configuration change it could be anthing
from a cable gone bad (somewhat unlikely if you haven't made any physical
changes) to a Telco employee accidently pulling a cross connect in a CO
(quite likely in my experience)..
You'd be best to start up a trouble ticket with the carrier...