Hi all,

Our company is using ATM to Frame Relay connections to connect the head
office to some remote offices. The head office is using Cisco 7200 (ATM) and
the remote office is using Cisco 2500 (Frame Relay). Some of the offices are
using T1 Framelink while some of the offices are using 256k Framelink to the
head office.

        Head office
 Cisco 7200 (ATM port)
[   ATM/Frame Relay Cloud   ]
    |        |        |            |
    |        |        |            |
    T1    T1       256k      256k
Off1    Off2      Off3      Off4

There was no any problems in the connections. However, at the log file of
the Cisco 7200 (ATM router), it always show that the line protocol of the
256k subinterfaces  (i.e. Off3 and Off4) are DOWN for several seconds and
then UP again. e.g.

XXX XXX Line protocol on Interface ATM0/0.4, changed state to down
XXX XXX Line protocol on Interface ATM0/0.4, changed state to up

When I used "show ip eigrp neighbors", it shows that Uptime of Off3 and Off4
were only several minutes

I had tried to PING the remote offices from the head office and it show that
there was no any packet lost although the Cisco 7200 log file show the line
protocol down and up.

Can anyone help me?

Regards.
Dovelet