check out the following:

www.fatpipeinc.com

www.radware.com

Both companies have products that you might be interested in.  The
Fatpipe product is called Xtreme but I don't remember what Radware's
alternative is called.

HTH,
John

>>> "Mr. Oletu Hosea Godswill, CCNA"  9/18/01
11:59:50 AM >>>
Hi all,

first let me pay tribute to my numerous Networking
colleagues, who lost their life while in active
service at WTC and Pentagon that fatefull Tuesday and
may God grant their love ones in this group the
courage to bear the lost. I stand with the popular
side 'Terrorism must be completely stamped out'

I will need some help with this configuration am
proposing.

I want to implement multihoming for one of my clients
and I do not want to use BGP at all neither do I want
to ask each of my upstream providers to route the
other provider's Set of IP Addresses given to me,
through its own Network. I have two Routers called
RouterA and RouterB. RouterA have three ethernet ports
(EA1, EA2 and EA3), while RouterB have two ethernet
ports (EB1 and EB2).

My two upstream providers (ISPs) are Source1 with IP
address 63.98.9.0 255.255.255.0 and Source2 with IP
address 100.10.10.0 255.255.255.0. Source1's link is
terminated on port EA1 on RouterA while Source2's link
is terminated on port EA2 on RouterA as well. Port EA3
on RouterA is connected to port EB1 on RouterB, while
Port EB2 on RouterB is connected to my Access layer
Switch.

That is the schematic above, my proposed configuration
is stated below:

RouterA(Config)#Interface EA1
RouterA(Config-inf)#IP Address 63.98.9.1 255.255.255.0