That's the nimda worm.  I sent two messages to the group about it yesterday
morning.  "FW: Worm probes" and "FW: Worm probes - Part II".  It included
emails sent to the NANOG newsgroup that talked about the types of problems
and impact people had been experiencing.  There's several messages there
that detail the various events that the worm causes to occur--and it seems
like it does quite a bit of really nasty stuff.

Rik, it's Cisco relevant because NBAR can be used to block the entrance of
the worm into your network...

  -- Leigh Anne