OSPF and HSRP don't have anything to do with each other.

HSRP stands for Hot Standby Router Protocol. It's not a routing protocol.
It allows a router to be on standby in case of failure of the default
gateway (router) that end stations use.

I am insistent that people spell out the HSRP acronym correctly so that
people don't think it is a routing protocol, but many books (and Cisco
papers) do spell it out incorrectly.

Priscilla

At 09:57 PM 9/18/01, Tribavan Raina wrote:
>Hi all..
>

>I have 2 routers and I am running HSRP on them.The third router is connected
>via a switch through its e0/0 and running OSPF.All the routers are running
>OSPF.
>What routing tables will the exchange.
>
>Regds
>
>Tribavan Raina