It really depends on the env you have now.

It may sound silly but very simple thing is,

I do believe that you can not configure your Juniper with CiscoWorks 2000.

Anyway,

What I see is, there's much space for users to customize in HP-OV case.

But I did not try (or see many chances) to put my shell-scripts into
Spectrum.

Abe

--
www.tasmail.com