Any IGP will equal cost load share, it's the switching method that's
more important.  You could set up a multilink group which "combines" the
two interface to a multilink interface for example but this does not
give you a 256K link, you still have 2 128K connections.  It's much
easiers and less overhead to simply enable CEF and choose your favorite
loadsharing mechanism, per packet or per destination.

  Dave

mindiani mindiani wrote:

> I have a router that has 2 PVC of 128k the  1st PVC on  serial0 and the 2nd
> PVC on serial1. How can I bundle both PVCs on the router to make 256k. Both
> PVCs are pointing to the same router at the main site.

David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer
CCIE# 2016
Qwest Communications Int. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612-664-3367

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"