I just received an e-mail with a virus attachment. It's an old one
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) but thought I'd mention it.
Looks like it originated from someone with dial-up access from somewhere in
New Jersey and is possibly someone on the Cisco list as I mainly use that
e-mail address for the study group.
So if you get the 7 dwarf story, don't be suckered in to seeing the Snow
White attachment. She isn't what she used to be.

My McAfee seemed to miss it for some reason, I take it that it would have
noticed it if I tried to run the attachment. I've just swapped over from
Norton, I know Norton would have picked it up as soon as it hit my inbox, so
maybe I'll go back.

Cheers,

Gaz