There is a thread being discussed on Cisco Network Professional Discussion
page about Cisco Certifications such as CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP and CCIE
being sold in India and Pakistan for the cost of the exam. Several people in
the Forum have confirmed it and have even said it is common knowledge.
Please tell me it is not true. I have worked very hard to achieve the CCNA,
CCDA, CCNP and CCDP and now I am working even harder to prepare for the CCIE
Lab. I would be highly upset to discover that Cisco is tolerating this.  I
really dont see what value the certification holds if it can be bought this
easily.

If you want to see the comments yourself, check out this link
http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main
and then click on "career certifications"

The first comment was posted on September 17th.

Bruce