I passed CCIE written on 9/17 with a score of 74.

Thanks to all the members of this technical newsgroup and groupstudy.com for
all the help.

I used the following to prepare:

Bruce Calsow
CCIE Exam
Lou Rossi's TR White Paper
Boson Exams.
In addition, my experience as a CSE 2 in a TAC helped me.

The questions were from all around and there wasn't too much emphasis on any
one topic.

Now on to the real test, Lab. I would appreciate input from fellow members
as to where to start for the Lab. I am going to read the Jeff Doyle & Halabi
book.

I am also thinking of setting up a Home Lab. Can fellow members advise what
equipment would  I need for an ideal Lab.

Good Luck to all out there!

Cheers,
Sundar Palaniappan