looks like your idle-timeout is too short. It is saying if i do not see
"interesting traffic" for 15 seconds i will end the call.

The configs of the accesslists are also wrong.. How will link be brought up,
you have denied all traffic to bring up link, as in access-list
there is implicit deny all at the end of list...

So in effect you are saying nothing is going to be deemed "interesting" and
therefore never come
up.

Jason