From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
michael
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 11:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: seraching for tacacs server [7:20872]

Dear all,

i would kindly ask you to help me with my following question:

i would like to use tacacs+ for  user and password authentication, changes
of passwords
every month, accounting, etc..   on each router
we currently using about 300 routers at the moment and growing....

Could somebody recommend a product such delivers the above requests ?
i testing CiscoSecure (ACS) at the moment, but is ACS the only available
product

regards
Michael