Hi All,

We have a customer that wants a implementation of voice over ip. Their dial
plan will be like this.

A-clients --pbx--router--voip--router--pbx--Bclients

                              router

                               PBX

                              Cclients

Normally if an A client want to reach a client from B, they dial 66 and from
PBX or FXS they get a line and dial 76 and reach the corresponding route
rfrom voip and dial 86 to reach PBX and the last step they dial the Bclients
expansion number 801. My question is this, Is it possible to only dial once
and reach the corresponding Bclient from A without PLar (cause A client will
Cclients too)? I want to appoint   ony one number and make it dial all
66,76,86,801 with  commas ofcourse cause there is a waiting time over PBXs.

Best regards,