Looking at what your doing you should be able to dial only once and reach
the client on the other side. From my experience you would never have to
dial an access code at each stage. I've got some sample config's with pots
ports and lots of isdn configs, if you have any more specific questions let
me know,

regards

""Cisco Breaker""  wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> We have a customer that wants a implementation of voice over ip. Their
dial
> plan will be like this.
>
> A-clients --pbx--router--voip--router--pbx--Bclients
>                               router
>                                PBX
>                               Cclients
>
> Normally if an A client want to reach a client from B, they dial 66 and
from
> PBX or FXS they get a line and dial 76 and reach the corresponding route
> rfrom voip and dial 86 to reach PBX and the last step they dial the
Bclients
> expansion number 801. My question is this, Is it possible to only dial
once
> and reach the corresponding Bclient from A without PLar (cause A client
will
> Cclients too)? I want to appoint   ony one number and make it dial all
> 66,76,86,801 with  commas ofcourse cause there is a waiting time over
PBXs.