From: Robert Fowler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 9:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Aux port - Dialer setup question [7:21088]

While studying for my BCRAN test, I decided to test some of what I learned
however I think I may have hit a bump. I think the problem is you can't put
an aux port into a dialer pool because it doesn't have a physical interface.
However for the purpose of this exercise I let you in on what I have
attempted.

I have 2 routers, I have a modem connected to each aux port. The 2 routers
have a link between them, if that link goes down I want 1 router to call the
2nd and establish a connection using the aux ports.

Do I have to have an asynch port in order to accomplish this?

Thank You,
Robert Fowler