Actually it's much simpler than that.  You set up your T1 controller,
D channel and pool and usernames and passwords for authentication.  The
remotes simply dial the PRI number when they, preferbly, loose a route.
Of coarse there are other more convoluted ways but I like to KISS it.
(Keep It Simple Stupid:)

 username remoteA password letmein
 !
controller T1 0
 framing esf
 clock source line primary
 linecode b8zs
 pri-group timeslots 1-24

interface Serial0:23
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 no keepalive
 autodetect encapsulation ppp v120
 isdn switch-type primary-5ess
 isdn incoming-voice modem
 peer default ip address pool DIALIN
 no fair-queue
 compress stac
 ppp authentication chap pap callin
 ppp multilink
 !
 ip local pool DIALIN 172.16.200.150 172.16.200.254

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"