thanks a lot!
Seems to be working. And now i have to configure on each timeslot
the neccessary dialer map.  i am right  or ?

many thanks for you help
Michael

channel-group 1  timeslots 1-2
!
interface serial 4/1:0
  encapsulation ppp
   dialer map
   multilink ppp
!
Serial0/0:1 is reset, line protocol is down
  Hardware is DSX1
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 128 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec,
     reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
  Encapsulation PPP, loopback not set
  Keepalive set (10 sec)
  LCP Closed, multilink Closed
  Closed: CDPCP
  Last input never, output never, output hang never
  Last clearing of "show interface" counters 00:12:59
  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 12
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue :0/40 (size/max)
     0 packets input, 0 bytes, 0 no buffer
     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     0 packets output, 0 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 carrier transitions
  Timeslot(s) Used:1-2, Transmitter delay is 0 flags

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----