Hi all,

I have made a complaint about wording of questions during each Cisco exam I
completed.

There are some subtle differences in different flavours of English that can
create confusion.  I would imagine this would even be worse when the
questions are translated into other languages.

Just a thought

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia