Hi All,

I am new to LAT translation so please bear with me.  The scenario I have is
2 routers connected by a serial link.  I have a DEC Server on one end and a
Client on the other.  To my knowledge both the server and the client are run
LAT with a service name of SERVICE.  Since LAT is not routable I will need
to translate from LAT to TCP then TCP to LAT.  My question is exactly how do
i do this.  I have tried using the following translate commands, but am
unable to get anything to work.

Tried
R1-
translate lat SERVICE tcp 192.168.1.211