Zero downtime, no, but quite minimal yes.  Out of curiosity I started
pingin router A from router B.  Changed the mask on router A and dropped
1 packet during the change.  It then resumed pinging even though the
masks were not the same so the impact was relatively unnoticeable.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"