From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 7:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Copy FTP [7:21470]

If it's of any use to the original poster, 11.2(17) on the 4700M and 2514
doesn't seem to support either copy ftp or copy network ("invalid input").
However 11.2(17) on a 7500 might - it claims "incomplete command" instead
of "invalid input" (I don't have a suitable playpen so I'm not putting in
the full command), and "copy ftp ?" produces a list of possibilities.  Note
that "copy ?" on the 7500 does not give ftp as an option, though.

JMcL

----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 02/10/2001 11:49 am -----

                    "John
Swartz"

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Copy FTP
[7:21470]

nobody@groups

tudy.com

29/09/2001
                    02:24
pm

Please
                    respond
                    "John
Swartz"

You can use the FTP ability for downloading flash or even testing FTP
connections by copying to he NULL:  device.

Full_T1#copy ftp://download.boson.com/utils/confreg.exe null:
Accessing ftp://download.boson.com/utils/confreg.exe...
[OK - 67259/1024 bytes]

67259 bytes copied in 9.844 secs (7473 bytes/sec)
Full_T1#sh ver
IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3620-DS-M), Version 12.1(7), RELEASE SOFTWARE

John Swartz
CCIE, CCNP, CCDP
Boson Practice Tests
http://www.boson.com