Dear Friends,

After a long study period now I have done my CCIE Written with 96%.
which is the highest marks in  pakistan. (but i m not sure)

where can i confirm that this is the highest marks in the world, Asia
pacific region or pakistan. Can i do contact with the Prometric or
Cisco.
Can any one do help me in it.

I have used,

1. CCIE Professional Development, Routing TCP/IP  Vol I & II (Doyle,
Cisco Press) ( good in routing)
2.Internet Routing Architectures, (for BGP but u do not need it if you
read Routing TCP/IP Vol II )
3.Cisco Internetwork Design
4.Interconnections: Bridges & Routers
5.ACRC
6.ICRC
7.BCRAN
8.BCMSN
9.CIT
10. CCDA Course manual
11.Cisco web site
12. www.sitamoht.com (useful)
13. Cramsession notes (useful)
14.Token Ring paper (very Useful for bridging & RIF calculation)
15.Boson (For good Practice)
16.All in one CCIE study guide
17. Managing Cisco Network Security (Security Issues)

If you want any other information please feel  free to contact me.

Kindest Regards
Muhammad Zahid