Guys, I think we India and Pakistan people fight too
much. Finish it off yaar, justtake it easy ok. Qayoom,
Zahid,Mukul and Bproud plz take it easy. Zahid, u did
a great job but i know here people getting 100%. I
know one of friend got 99% in Lab, its not a big deal.
the deal is how u justify these scores with ur
performance. So take it easy and be polite and down to
earth, becuase this is the recipe of success.

Mukul, my brother plz take it easy.

Shahid

--- Mukul Jain  wrote:

> maybe ! anything possible in Pakistan specially.
>

> Mukul

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
Network Engineer
Level(3) Communications
MCSE+I/MCSE(Win2K),CNA,CCNP,CCDP

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves

http://phone.yahoo.com