Hi everyone,

I have a small ospf scenario and I need some help:

       R4----------------R1---------------(s0)-bbr1
        |                  |                    |
        |     ofpf 1       |                    |
        |                  |                    |
        |     area 0       |                    |  ospf area 999
        |                  |                    |
        R4-----------------R3                   |
         |--------------------------------(s1)- bbr2

        Both the routers bbr1 and bbr2 are in area 999
        on router bbr2 there are 6 loop back addresses
        loop 2 ip add 132.56.2.1/24
        loop 3 ip add 132.56.3.1/24
        loop 4 ip add 132.56.4.1/24
        loop 5 ip add 132.56.5.1/24
        loop 6 ip add 132.56.6.1/24

I need to resolve the following issues ssues:

a) all the loopback addresses on bbr2, show up as /32 in area0
b) i need to summarise these loopback address to /20 on bbr1
c) block these addresses on bbr2 from being re-distributed into area 0
   but at the same time allow the ospf neighbor relationship between
   bbr2 and r4 to be maintained.

I think I can use
- route-map, filter-list and/or distribute list

How can I resolve these issues... brief configs on route-map etc will be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Vijay