To all,
        I'm monitoring a network and I'm seeing high network utilization
levels on the main (only) network segment.  My question is that I've always
heard the rule is 60-70% and your in trouble and can start experiencing
network degradation.  Now my question is where can I find this in writing?
I've been searching CCO and other Internet sites for the better part of a
day now and I haven't found anything stating what percentage falls within
the "best practices / industry standard" arena.

I know that I have read this info in books, but again I think it just states
this as a rule of thumb.  I know all networks are different and the
saturation number may change depending on how many collisions are occurring
etc., but I'm at a loss trying to find this info anywhere.  Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks and I hope everyone has a great
day!!

Eric