hi,
 I have a question. consider a network consisting of frame realy switches
(newbridge nodes containg framerelayengine cards) connecting two routers via
serial interfaces. if we have the qos parameters like the CIR,Bc and Be
defined on the frame realy switches for a particular virtual connection. is
there a need to define the same parameters on the serial interfaces of the
two
end point routers also. what is the use of that since the rate enforcement
would be carried out effictively by the switches inside the framerealy cloud.
right ? we can simply define a BW on the router interfaces which is more than
Bc + Be.

umer irshad khan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

WOrld is wHat you maKe of iT