I received a phone call today from a woman named Sondra Smith who is one of
their reps.  She said I have dropped my
name on their site.  The website url is http://www.vip.smartcertify.com .
Tfhe phone # she gave me is 1-800-653-4933
ext 1264.  It is expensive but they have a plan that can be financed through
SallyMae Loans which is sort of like a
student college loan that can be repayable after you finish classes and
after they place you in a job.  They have 24hr
support for their classes through the format of "chat rooms' that are run by
certified instructors that are certified in
whatever cert you are currently pursuing, so you get instant replies to
questions you might have through the course as
you proceed forward.  They send out cd's of the materials pertaining to the
certs the person wants to achieve and they
have job placement in whatever area you live in or where ever you choose to
work.  That is all I know at this point.  I
talked to this woman for about 1hr on the phone.  It is a forced learning
method, which I think is good.  You can only
advance through the course with satisfactory completion of each subject.
You can't skip ahead is what I think this
means.  She called it force learning.  There would be one price for the ccnp
series of classes.  You would receive the
material for all four tests at one time.  The same for the mcse and the ccna
and the a+.  She said they also have oracle
and some other stuff which I wasn't really interested in.

If you click on the link I gave you, it opens up a box wanting the sales rep
name.  Just type in sondra's name and then
you can browse a little on their site.

I sure there is more to this, but like I said, this is all I know at this
point.  It nearly sounded too good to be true and you
know what they say about that.  I was just hoping someone had some personal
knowledge of this and could tell me
something also.  If I do proceed with this, I will let you know what I think
after I have personal experience of it.

It also is endorsed by cisco and microsoft.....or at least she said so.

I just finished putting my computer back together so I can browse back to
the site now and read a little.  It was
maintenance day....[preparing for a+]  ....

Jenn