Can you send the config?  I have been spending allot of time doing traffic
shaping and may be able to lend some insight if I see the config.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Traffic Shaping [7:21991]

I've had odd results implementing FRTS, as well.  I've been told by a
Cisco engineer that it helps to reload the router after applying or
changing FRTS commands.  I don't know if it's necessary but he said it
makes things work a little better.  I haven't noticed a difference but
perhaps it's worth a try.

John

>>> "Thomas N."  10/3/01 10:11:15 PM >>>
Hi All,

I implemeted the Traffic Shaping using map-class and assigned to
subinterfaces.  The PVCs sharing that physical interfaces however
increase
in reply time and eventually timeout.  What did I do wrong?  When I
tried
General Traffic Shaping, it worked with "traffic-shape rate" and
"traffic-shape adaptive" commands.  The reason I would like to
implement
Traffic Shaping with map-class because I would like to apply
"Frame-Relay
fragmentation" into some PVC to reduce delay time...  Any idea why
Traffic
Shaping with map-class timeouts my PVCs?  Thanks All!

Thomas N.