Hi All,

I implemeted the Traffic Shaping using map-class and assigned to
subinterfaces.  The PVCs sharing that physical interfaces however increase
in reply time and eventually timeout.  What did I do wrong?  When I tried
General Traffic Shaping, it worked with "traffic-shape rate" and
"traffic-shape adaptive" commands.  The reason I would like to implement
Traffic Shaping with map-class because I would like to apply "Frame-Relay
fragmentation" into some PVC to reduce delay time...  Any idea why Traffic
Shaping with map-class timeouts my PVCs?  Thanks All!

Thomas N.