Thanks again to all of you who responded. Someone had mentioned the number
of timeslots as being a probable cause. I apologize for forgetting the name
of the person who posted that.

You were close - we had the number of timeslots configured correctly, but
the person on the remote end of the link had the wrong speed set - 56
instead of 64.

I did not have access to his configuration and I have not worked with this
person enough to be brass enough to ask for it. Being an individual and far
from being an "expert" I was not prepared to ask a Cisco "guru" in a larger
IT dept to allow me to review his configuration. Obviously if I had had it,
I probably would have caught it.

Thanks again everyone!
Stephen