This question is for you PIX Firewall experts.
I have a Cisco PIX Firewall (probably it's a PIX Classic, I'm not sure) and
I would like to upgrade its hardware. I have 8MB of RAM and 2MB of Flash
Memory. I think I won't have problems to upgrade the RAM memory, but in the
case of the Flash Memory I don't know if I can upgrade it because my 2MB of
Flash is composed by 4 chips (EPROMs) each one containing 512KB of Flash
memory, summarizing 2MB. I have no available sockets to insert more chips.
Is it possible to find EPROMS in the market containing at least 2MB for each
chip so that I can upgrade my Flash Memory to 8MB ? My new hardware
configuration will provide me the possibility of upgrading my software from
4.1(5) to new software version 6.0 ?

Thanks in advance,

Joco Paulo