You can look up the product by serial # on SCC (if you have a CCO account).

SCC - Service Contract Center (I think that's what it stand for)
http://www.cisco.com/public/scc/

That might give you an insight as to which PIX you have.  As far as
upgrading the flash, you'll need a 16MB flash upgrade card.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Network Learning Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
used Cisco:  www.optsys.net

""Simionato, Joao""  wrote in message
> This question is for you PIX Firewall experts.
> I have a Cisco PIX Firewall (probably it's a PIX Classic, I'm not sure)
and