Hi there,

I am trying to set-up the following Frame Relay config's on my routers:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/125/14.html#14-A

I am having a problem in not being able to see anything when I issue the
following command:

Spicey#show frame-relay map

In the above URL the output is listed as:

Spicey#show frame-relay map
Serial0 (up): ip 3.1.3.2 dlci 140(0x8C,0x20C0), dynamic,
              broadcast,, status defined, active

The serial 0 on my "Spicey" Router just keeps going up, down, up down, etc.
etc every 10 secs or so.  The serial cable is connected and checked ok via
show controllers serial 0 as DTE.

The DCE clocking is not configured, nor is there a Frame Relay Switch in the
URL config's.  I can't quite understand how the "dynamic" mapping is taking
place in the URL and why I am not seeing Inverse-arp working?

Any responses appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ash